- Contains nine thematic units on exciting topics to engage young learners, following the Scheme of Work for the Stage.
- Provides structured, cumulative lessons to cover all objectives in the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework for the Stage.
- Individual, paired and group activities which promote creativity and critical thinking, including songs and games, doing and making things, and problem-solving work.
- Contains a carefully selected range of international fiction, non-fiction and poetry texts suited to the age and Stage of the learners.
- Contains a Unit review at the end of each unit to revisit learning points and provide assessment opportunities.
- Includes Spelling activities at the end of the book that can be used for separate or integrated spelling lessons. Icons in the nine units indicate opportunities to use the spelling activities within the main teaching sessions.
- Includes a helpful reference section at the end of the book for learners to use. It contains tables, lists and reminders covering both language and literature work.
Introduction Unit 1. Playing with friends Unit 2. Finding out and making Unit 3. Nursery-rhyme time Unit 4. Joining-in stories Unit 5. Reading to find out Unit 6. Rhyme time (2) Unit 7. Make-believe stories Unit 8. Things that have happened Unit 9. Poems and rhymes on a theme Review and reference: Days of the week, Colours, Numbers, Sounds, Common words, Rhyming words, Punctuation Acknowledgements.
|Cambridge - Year 1|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|