- Reviewed and revised content to ensure most up-to-date syllabus coverage.
- Full endorsement from Cambridge International Examinations.
- Fully updated review questions to better reflect the type of questioning in the AS and A Level Mathematics qualification.
- Redesigned materials to keep content engaging.
- Learning objectives at the start of each chapter.
- Clear, narrative explanation of mathematical concepts, terminology and notation, with results and procedures appearing in boxes for easy reference.
- Stimulating worked examples that take a step-by-step approach to problem solving.
- Revision exercises and practice exam papers are featured throughout.
Introduction 1. Coordinates, points and lines 2. Surds and indices 3. Functions and graphs 4. Quadratics 5. Inequalities Revision exercise 1 6. Differentiation 7. Applications of differentiation 8. Sequences 9. The binomial theorem 10. Trigonometry 11. Combining and inverting functions 12. Extending differentiation Revision exercise 2 13. Vectors 14. Geometric sequences 15. Second derivatives 16. Integration 17. Volume of revolution 18. Radians Revision exercise 3 Practice exam-style papers Answers Index
|Cambridge - A Levels|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|