- Reviewed and revised content to ensure most up-to-date syllabus coverage.
- Full endorsement from Cambridge International Examinations.
- Fully updated review questions to better reflect the type of questioning in the AS and A Level Mathematics qualification.
- Redesigned materials to keep content engaging.
- Learning objectives at the start of each chapter.
- Clear, narrative explanation of mathematical concepts, terminology and notation, with results and procedures appearing in boxes for easy reference.
- Stimulating worked examples that take a step-by-step approach to problem solving.
- Revision exercises and practice exam papers are featured throughout.
Introduction 1. Velocity and acceleration 2. Force and motion 3. Vertical motion 4. Resolving forces 5. Friction 6. Motion due to gravity Revision exercise 1 7. Newton‚Äôs third law 8. Work, energy and power 9. Potential energy 10. Force as a vector quantity 11. General motion in a straight line Revision exercise 2 Practice examination Answers Index
|Cambridge - A Levels|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|