This endorsed Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Revision Guide has been designed to further develop students‚Äô skills for the Cambridge International AS and A Level Business course. Revised to meet the latest syllabus (9609) this book is packed full of guidance to reinforce students‚Äô understanding and skills to succeed in their course. Written by experienced examiners this Revision Guide is perfect for international learners and accompanies the Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Coursebook (third edition).
- Explains important subject content, concepts and techniques step-by-step to help students consolidate their learning.
- Activities throughout to check progress with the answers at the end of the book.
- Example answers with examiner commentary helps students improve their responses.
- Helpful exam-style questions.
- Key terms to highlight definitions of business terminology for quick reference.
- Includes tips for successful revision techniques to help students avoid common pitfalls.
Introduction Unit 1. Business and its Environment:
1. Enterprise 2. Business structure 3. Size of business 4. Business objectives 5. Stakeholders in a business 6. Business structure (A Level) 7. Size of business (A Level) 8. External influences on business activity (A Level) 9. External economic influences on business behaviour (A Level) Unit 2. People in Organisations:
10. Management and leadership 11. Motivation 12. Human resource management 13. Further human resource management (A Level) 14. Organisation structure (A Level) 15. Business communication (A Level) Unit 3. Marketing:
16. What is marketing? 17. Market research 18. The marketing mix ‚Äì product and price 19. The marketing mix ‚Äì promotion and place 20. Marketing planning (A Level) 21. Globalisation and international marketing (A Level) Unit 4. Operations and Project Management:
22. The nature of operations 23. Operations planning 24. Inventory management 25. Capacity utilisation (A Level) 26. Lean production and quality management (A Level) 27. Project management (A Level) Unit 5. Finance and Accounting:
28. Business finance and its sources 29. Costs 30. Accounting fundamentals 31. Forecasting and managing cash flows 32. Costs (A Level) 33. Budgets (A Level) 34. Contents of published accounts (A Level) 35. Analysis of published accounts (A Level) 36. Investment appraisal (A Level) Unit 6. Strategic Management:
37. What is strategic management? (A Level) 38. Strategic analysis (A Level) 39. Strategic choice (A Level) 40. Strategic implementation (A Level) 41. Answers Index.
|Cambridge - A Levels|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|