Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics: Mechanics matches the corresponding unit of the syllabus, with clear and logical progression through. It contains materials on topics such as velocity and acceleration, force and motion, friction, connected particles, motion in a straight line, momentum, and work and energy. This coursebook contains a variety of features including recap sections for students to check their prior knowledge, detailed explanations and worked examples, end-of-chapter and cross-topic review exercises and 'Explore' tasks to encourage deeper thinking around mathematical concepts. Answers to coursebook questions are at the back of the book.
- Clear explanations and worked examples leading into practice exercises for students to familiarise themselves with concepts and apply them to answer questions.
- Written specifically for the syllabus for examination from 2020, giving teachers and learners confidence that the content of the syllabus is comprehensively covered.
- Clear diagrams assist with visual learning of ideas.
- “Explore” feature provides opportunities for further investigation to encourage discussion and reflection upon key mathematical concepts.
- Weblinks to further resources from Underground Mathematics promote deeper understanding of concepts.
- Exam-style and past-paper questions at the end of each chapter and cross-topic revision exercises to provide opportunities for assessment.
- Written by an experienced author and series editor, who both have experience of teaching and developing high quality resources.
1. Velocity and acceleration
2. Force and motion in one dimension
3. Forces in two dimensions
Cross-topic review exercise 1
5. Connected particles
6. General motion in a straight line
Cross-topic review exercise 2
8. Work and energy
9. The work-energy principle and power
Cross-topic review exercise 3
|Cambridge - A Levels||Cambridge - A Levels|
|>||Cambridge - A Levels|
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 99,999.01||10.00|