Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Ensure students know what to expect with hundreds of rigorous practice and exam-style questions.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available for free online: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/cambridgeextras.
- This book covers the syllabus content for Mechanics, including forces and equilibrium, kinematics of motion in a straight line, momentum, Newton's laws of motion, and energy, work and power.
This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.
|Cambridge - A Levels|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|