- Develop listening skills with 110 audio recordings and 110 audio transcripts.
- Save time planning with 200 pages of teacher notes and answers.
- Develop students' reading, listening, speaking and writing skills through short questions for every topic.
- Ensure syllabus coverage with a scheme of work.
- Deliver the course with confidence with all the answers to the Student Book exercises.
- Prepare students for Paper 4 with 90 pages of graded sample answers with teacher commentary.
- Revise vocabulary with 80 pages of editable vocabulary lists.
- Monitor progress throughout the course with 50 pages of end-of-section tests.
This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|