- Exam-style questions are included in each unit, along with 'Top Tips' to help learners prepare for the Cambridge IGCSE® English as a Second Language examination.
- Language focus is included in every unit with 'Language Tips' drawing attention to common learner error.
- NEW 'Word Tip' feature is built in to help build student's vocabulary.
- Each unit closes with a 'Reflection' section where learners are encouraged to reflect on their learning and take responsibility for personal goal setting.
- More speaking and listening practice added with new units which focus on Speaking.
Part 1. Leisure and Travel:
Unit 1. Free time Unit 2. TV Unit 3. Food Unit 4. Transport Unit 5. Holidays Part 2. Education and Work:
Unit 6. Learning Unit 7. Jobs Unit 8. Communication Unit 9. Interviews Unit 10. Education Part 3. People and Achievements:
Unit 11. Achievements Unit 12. Organisations Unit 13. Famous People Unit 14. Medical care Unit 15. Sport Part 4. Ideas and the Modern World:
Unit 16. Social media Unit 17. Pollution Unit 18. Hunger Unit 19. Clothing Unit 20. Technology.
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|