- Clear explanation of concepts.
- Plenty of worked examples.
- Coursebook can be used as stand-alone if teachers do not want the Teacher’s Resource or Practice Books.
- Great care taken with cultural and religious issues.
- There is a strong focus on problem solving which is integrated in to the content. Questions that address problem solving learning objectives are highlighted in the Coursebook and detailed in the Teacher’s Resource.
- The language is clear and simple.
- Plenty of practice questions to help prepare students for their progression and checkpoint tests.
|Cambridge - Year 8|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|