CK One by Calvin Klein is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. CK One was launched in 1994. CK One was created by Alberto Morillas and Harry Fremont. Top notes are pineapple, green notes, mandarin orange, papaya, bergamot, cardamom and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, violet, orris root, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar and oakmoss.
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTION)
1) What is the difference between testers and regular fragrances?
- There is no difference in quality between the regular fragrances and testers or unboxed fragrances. Testers are products manufactured by the original designer of the fragrance for promotional purposes. Some are offered in plain white or plain brown boxes with or without a cap at the discretion of the designer.
- Some might even have the word "tester" or "demonstration" written on the bottle and they are offered at additional savings to you because they are not made to be sold to the public you can find them a lot cheaper than the actual cost of the fragrance. Some testers come without boxes, but are packaged securely to ship to the destination safely without damage.
2) What is the meaning of different perfume concentrations?
A fragrance comes in four different levels of concentration. The higher the concentration, the more expensive it is. They are as follows from least concentrated to most:
- Eau de Cologne - this is the least concentrated amongst the four levels fragrance lasts up to 2 hours
- Eau de Toilette - this is more concentrated and most popular type. It lasts up to 2-3 hours.
- Eau de Parfum - this is the second most concentrated type of fragrance that lasts up to 6 hours.
- Perfume or Parfum - this is the most highly concentrated type of fragrance that lasts all day with least application.
3) Why do some fragrances seem to last much longer than others?
- People with dry skin usually find their fragrance holding time shorter than those with oily skin because oily skin has more natural moisture to hold in the fragrance.
- PH levels (amount of acidity in our skin) also varies slightly from person to person. Our individual levels of PH will determine how each ingredient in a fragrance will react.
We at EC-Lifestyle.com take pride in the prompt delivery of all items purchased from us. All orders will be promptly shipped within three (3) business days after payment is made. We deliver throughout Malaysia and all over the world.
For all the shipping to Malaysia, we offer the following shipping option:
POS Laju (1-3 business days, require signature)
POS Laju (also known as EMS) combines the best of both POS Ekspres and POS Daftar. A tracking number will be sent via email after shipping and you can track it here. A person needs to be present at the delivery address to sign-off on the package upon delivery.
All regions of Malaysia are eligible for free delivery, however a shipping fee may be applied. Conditions for fees are as follows:
How much is shipping?
The shipping price is auto-calculated based on your shipping address and weight/dimension.
To find out how much shipping is, add the items that you'd like to buy to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The shipping cost will be calculated after you've enter your shipping address.
Delivery cut off time and handling procedure
Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (Malaysia time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
Delivery will be through Post Malaysia or courier service.
Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
We cannot ship orders containing aerosols or flammable products.
It is your responsibility to make sure that your order contains acceptable and approved items for import into the country of destination/delivery.
We will not be responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damage or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country’s custom for their specific custom laws.
Tracking your order
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed, when the payment has been authorised and then when the order has been dispatched.
If you would like to know the delivery status of your order, you may trace and track from the responsible agency's website.