What's in the box:
The smart solution for transferring and documenting your measuring results.
- Distance measurement- Never strays off track: Measure distances of up to 100 m with millimetre precision.
- Area measurement- Measure with a double click: Calculate any area with only two measurements.
- Volume measurement- As fast as can be: Calculate volumes with only three measurements.
- Addition and subtraction- Does the maths for you: Add and subtract measured distances, areas and volumes in fractions of a second, also from the memory.
- Continuous measurement- Find precisely the right distance and transfer, for example, distances or heights from plans or drawings.
- Min/max measurement- If absolute precision is required such as when fitting built-in shelving or shower cubicles, this function enables you to easily calculate the shortest or longest distance between two points.
- Indirect height measurement- Calculate difficult-to-measure heights with ease by measuring them indirectly – with only one measurement.
- Indirect distance measurement- Knows no limits: The GLM 100 C Professional simply measures as if obstacles were not there, calculating every distance of up to 100 m with only one click.
- Double indirect height measurement- If direct measurement is not possible, the laser measure calculates heights and partial heights from only two measurements and the corresponding angle.
- Wall area measurement- Measure multiple areas: Calculate the entire area of various walls which have the same ceiling height, with the least number of measurements.
- Time-controlled measurement- The self-timer for measuring: The timer function enables exceptionally precise measurements over long distances even in the most difficult positions and from a tripod. Can be combined with other functions.
- Incline measurement- You can always refer to this: Use the back or the side of the instrument as the reference point to easily calculate inclines.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|WM||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|EM||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|