Cautions for usage:
Body Warmer Patch 1's
Desinged specifically to reduce menstrual pain
Stops pain at the molecular level
Wide range of applications
A korean Body Warmer Patch with warming effect is recommended for a relief of menstrual pain, muscle pains, partial loss of joints mobility, stretching and disclocation.
The warming effect temporarily blocks the pain receptors, which singificantly reduces the intensity of spasms and reduces muscle tension. The body warmer patch does not give jusr the placebo effect - it stops pain at the molecular level, just as pharmaceuticals do it.
The therapeutic effect of warming increases the elasticity of the muscles, which weakens the tension and improves a body well being. The warming effect lasts for more than 8 hours and reaches 40-50°c
The patch fastens directly to the clothes and is easy to use. In addition, it's safe for everyday use.
The Patch fastens directly to the clothes and is easy to use. In addtion, it's safe for everyday use.
The main ingredients of hydrogel patches are natural - chemical synthetic ingredients are NOT used. Clinically proven effect.
Ingredients: Activated Carbon, Vermiculite and Diatomite, NaCl, Iron, Water
- To prevent burns, do not use directly against bare skin.
- Supervision required for use on children, elderly, and ahndicapped and those with sensitive skin., For external use only.
- Place the patch either on your lower back or belly of outside of the underwear / panty.
Cautions for storage:
- Avoid a direct roy by the sun and store the pack at a location with good air circulation.
- Do not place the pack where children or toddler can reach
- Be careful of damage on the external package due to external shock or excessive treatment.
- Take out the pack from the pouch
- Peel off the paper release liner on the back of hot pack.
- Attach the hot pack on the underwear to warm lower abdomen. (It is recommended to wear pants after applying hot pack for temperature maintenance. Do not allow hot pack to directly touch the skin.)
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||14.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||17.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.