Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil 1 g contains cold-pressed EPO. EPO is a source of the important omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Low levels of GLA have been found in women with PMS and adults as well as children with mild eczema.
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 essential fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA)
- Low levels of GLA have been found in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Lifestyle factors such as excess saturated fats in the diet and stress levels also affect GLA metabolism
- Halal certified
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores sources only the best oils that are cold-pressed and rigorously tested for quality and highly purified.
- Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.00|
|Additional 5.00 kg||20.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|