Product details of Bio-Oil 125mlBio-Oil is the No.1 selling and award-winning specialist skincare product that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of scars, pregnancy stretch marks, and uneven skin tone. Thanks to the revolutionary ingredient, PurCellin Oil, a proprietary laboratory copy of the preen gland oil of ducks, which improves spreadability of ingredients and allows targeted absorption. Bio-Oil is also effective for many other skin conditions such as aging and dehydrated skin.
Also, because oil contains no oxygen, it provides an exceptional storage environment for vitamins. Bio-Oil includes many beneficial skin ingredients such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, calendula oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, and chamomile oil. This mix of plant oils and vitamins has been clinically shown to be beneficial to the skin.
- Bio-Oil helps improve the appearance of all scar types. It is also highly effective in helping to maintain the elasticity of scar tissue on joints and other high-mobility areas.
- Bio-Oil is highly effective in helping to improve the appearance of existing stretch marks. Bio-Oil helps to increase the elasticity of the skin, thereby the possibility of new stretch marks forming is reduced. An estimated 75-90% or women are prone to stretch marks during pregnancy, particularly in the second and third trimesters. The likelihood of developing them varies according to skin type, race, age, diet and hydration of the skin.
- Bio-Oil helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin-lighteners or excessive sun exposure. Visible as dark patches on the face or body, uneven skin tone often becomes most apparent during pregnancy, menopause or after exposure to high volumes of UV light.
- Sagging and wrinkled skin commonly associated with aging is largely caused by the weakening of the collagen and elastin support system in the dermis. Bio-Oil contains numerous ingredients that help to plasticize the skin, making it softer, smoother and more supple, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkled and sagging skin. Bio-Oil also moisturizes, which improves the texture, tone and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bio-Oil helps replenish the skin’s natural oils which helps to regulate TEWL (transepidermal water loss), helping to conserve the skin’s moisture levels.
How to use:
- Bio-Oil should be massaged in a circular motion into the scar and surrounding skin, twice daily, for a minimum of 3 months. Younger scars have a greater chance of improvement within a shorter time period, however, older scars will also benefit from the regular use of Bio-Oil. On new scars, Bio-Oil should be applied only once the wound has healed, and should never be used on broken skin.
- Bio-Oil should be massaged in a circular motion into the stretch marks and surrounding skin, twice daily, for a minimum of 3 months.
- Bio-Oil should be applied to the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks and thighs twice daily from the first trimester, to help prevent the appearance of pregnancy stretch marks by moisturizing and maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
- Bio-Oil should be applied to dry skin directly after bathing or showering, and allowed to fully absorb before getting dressed.
- If used as part of a daily skincare regime (e.g. applied to the areas affected by uneven skin tone), Bio-Oil should be applied before regular moisturizer, as moisturizers can leave a residue which blocks the absorption of Bio-Oil. However, Bio-Oil has sufficient moisturizing properties to render an additional moisturizer unnecessary. It does not contain sunscreen factor, however, so sunscreen should be applied once Bio-Oil has been fully absorbed.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||12.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||5.00|