Bio-Life Ginkgo 2000
Traditionally used for improving blood circulation.
- Adult: 1 tablet 3 times daily with food or as recommended by your pharmacist.
- Children (6 - 12 yrs): 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your pharmacist.
- Quantity: 3 Bottles x 100 Tablets
Ginkgo Dried Leaf
- As the use of Ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your pharmacist. If you are on or intent to start using any other medicines and before you undergo any surgical / dental procedure.
- If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.
- This is a traditional medicine.
- Due to the natural properties of herbs, there may be variation in colour or smell of tablets from batch to batch.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||10.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||14.00|
Pos Laju : www.poslaju.com.my
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).