- Bio-White Advanced Whitening Spot Corrector is an effective cream which combines the efficacies of the whitening and moisturizing ingredients; such as Tanaka Tree Bark Extract, Camellia Extract, Arbutin and Tranexamic Acid to help target pigmentation problems, such as stubborn spots and freckles. The light and fast-absorbing texture is gentle on the skin and does not leave a sticky feel. Use regularly to help diminish the appearance of dark spots, and achieve a spot-free, fairer and more even-toned skin.
- BIO ENERGY COMPLEX
- Bio Energy Complex is our proprietary formula that boosts the skins ability to repair, renew and replenish itself. By enhancing the in-take of oxygen, it helps the skin breathe, transforming it into active and energised state. This dramatically increases the efficacy of our vital bio-ingredients Tanaka and Camellia that lighten and brighten for rosy fair skin.
- TANAKA TREE BARK EXTRACT
- A traditional whitening and cooling ingredient, Tanaka is natures secret in achieving smooth glowing skin while also helps protecting it from UV rays. It also helps to improve dull skin tone and restore skins luminosity to bring about a rosy, fair finish.
- CAMELLIA EXTRACT
- Known as the Rose of Winter, Camellia is known for its strong resilience and its highly moisturizing properties. This helps to prevents skin from drying, and can also help banish dullness and improve translucency of the skin to achieve fairer and brighter skin.
- A natural whitening and skin de-pigmentation extract retrieved from the bearberry plant, Arbutin is effective in brightening dull skin tone and improves overall skin complexion.
- TRANEXAMIC ACID
- Tranexamic Acid is a highly effective whitening ingredient which helps to prevent and lighten dark spots formation.
- Product Usage:
- After cleansing and toner, apply a thin layer precisely onto dark spots on the face once in the morning and evening.
- #bioessence #biowhite #advanced #whitening #spot #corrector #skin
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||6.90|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|