One of the lowest Glycemic Index sweeteners in the market, Big Tree Farms (BTF) Organic Coconut Sugar is also highly nutritious, ecologically and socially beneficial. BTF collaborates directly with thousands of family farmers in SE Asia to create viable livelihoods and direct transparent market access and is the global pioneer of this incredible sweetener, working to promote its benefits for almost a decade.
BTF Organic Coconut Sugar is naturally low on the Glycemic Index (GI). It provides slow release energy, which sustains the human body through your daily activities without regular sugar “highs” and “lows”. It has 16 vital amino acids and high in Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc and Iron. It was featured by Dr. Oz, who called it “the best alternative to cane sugar” and named as one of the top 10 health trends by People magazine. Ashley Koff, an internationally renowned registered dietitian, called our sugar “the next ‘IT’ ingredient.”
Unrefined, unfiltered, unbleached and preservative-free whole sweetener, it is the perfect choice for health, people and the planet that truly delivers on all aspects of health, transparent equity and traceability! It can be used 1:1 as a substitute for any sugar. It offers a unique caramel sweetness with a full, round character. Great in coffee or tea, it is also perfect in baking, cooking and superb as a finishing touch on sweet treats. Naturally, it’s ALL GOOD!
- High nutrient
- Low Glycemic – GI 35
- Gluten free
- Certified Fair Trade
- Sustainable sweetener
Certified Organic & Fair Trade granulated coconut flower blossom nectar
Coconut sugar is best used as a sweetener alternative
- Healthy alternative to sugar
- As a finishing touch on sweet treats
- Creamy flavor is great in coffee or tea
- Use anywhere you would use cane sugar
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||First 1.00 kg||18.00|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||Additional 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Peninsular Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||12.00|
|Peninsular Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|
|Singapore||First 1.00 kg||38.00|
|Singapore||Additional 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines & Thailand||First 0.50 kg||89.80|
|Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines & Thailand||Additional 0.50 kg||25.40|
|Vietnam & Cambodia||First 0.50 kg||149.60|
|Vietnam & Cambodia||Additional 0.50 kg||36.00|
|Laos & Myanmar||First 0.50 kg||224.40|
|Laos & Myanmar||Additional 0.50 kg||52.40|
Order & Delivery Schedule
- Delivery fee for each purchase will be determined by the weight and delivery destination based on the delivery rate and to be paid by the recipient.
- All orders will be delivered via City-Link.
- No delivery over weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and / or Public Holiday. Delays in delivering your order might be incurred due to holidays, extreme bad weather or any type of natural disaster.
- No order accepted for delivery to any P.O. Box address.
- We will deliver order to the delivery address specified in the online order form; hence, in the event of any unsuccessful delivery due to either absence in receiving order and / or wrong , incomplete delivery address; We will not be held responsible and / or bear any cost to re-route and /or to re-deliver parcel. It is therefore important to ensure delivery address filled in the form is correct.
- We will also not be held responsible to refund full payment of order after paid and /or replace products if missing during the re-routing and / or re-delivery process due to wrong and /or incomplete delivery address given.
- Delivery address cannot be changed / modified once order’s transaction has been approved.
City-Link Express: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
City-Link Express Hotline: 1-300-88-2489