*BEST BEFORE NOVEMBER 2019*WHILE STOCKS LAST ONLY*
Coconut nectar has a nutritional content far richer than all other commercially available sweeteners. It is high in Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus and is a natural source of Vitamin C. It is naturally low on the Glycemic Index (GI), which has benefits for weight control and improving glucose and lipid levels in people with diabetes (type 1 and type 2). Coconut nectar is rated as a GI 35. By comparison, most commercial agaves are GI 42, honeys are GI 55 and cane sugars are GI 68. Our organic coconut nectar is the perfect liquid sweetener that is easy to use, tastes great and gives you the authentic healthy sweetener attributes you and your family would want. The nectar has a rich buttery caramel flavor. It is great in baking and delicious on your pancakes, waffles, oatmeal and chia seed pudding. Try adding it to beverages like apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and drizzle over avocado slices! Be assured that they are made from 100% pure coconut flower blossom nectar. Nothing but PURE coconut nectar. No cane sugar, no corn syrup added. No maltodextrin added. Just pure, 100% unadulterated coconut nectar from Coco Nucifera, the green coconut tree! You can rest assured that your body is being treated as it should. Surely, it’s ALL GOOD!
- Low Glycemic - GI 35
- High nutrient
- Certified fair trade
- Sustainable sweetener
- No cane sugar added
- No maltodextrin added
100% Organic Coconut Flower Blossom Nectar
Coconut nectar is best used as a liquid sweetener alternative.
- Dissolves quickly in cold drinks
- Low glycemic - alternative to syrup
- Great dessert topper
- Great on pancakes, waffles, oatmeal
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||First 1.00 kg||18.00|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||Additional 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Peninsular Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||10.00|
|Peninsular Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|
|Singapore||First 1.00 kg||38.00|
|Singapore||Additional 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines & Thailand||First 0.50 kg||89.80|
|Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines & Thailand||Additional 0.50 kg||25.40|
|Vietnam & Cambodia||First 0.50 kg||149.60|
|Vietnam & Cambodia||Additional 0.50 kg||36.00|
|Laos & Myanmar||First 0.50 kg||224.40|
|Laos & Myanmar||Additional 0.50 kg||52.40|
Order & Delivery Schedule
- Delivery fee for each purchase will be determined by the weight and delivery destination based on the delivery rate and to be paid by the recipient.
- All orders will be delivered via City-Link.
- No delivery over weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and / or Public Holiday. Delays in delivering your order might be incurred due to holidays, extreme bad weather or any type of natural disaster.
- No order accepted for delivery to any P.O. Box address.
- We will deliver order to the delivery address specified in the online order form; hence, in the event of any unsuccessful delivery due to either absence in receiving order and / or wrong , incomplete delivery address; We will not be held responsible and / or bear any cost to re-route and /or to re-deliver parcel. It is therefore important to ensure delivery address filled in the form is correct.
- We will also not be held responsible to refund full payment of order after paid and /or replace products if missing during the re-routing and / or re-delivery process due to wrong and /or incomplete delivery address given.
- Delivery address cannot be changed / modified once order’s transaction has been approved.
City-Link Express: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
City-Link Express Hotline: 1-300-88-2489