*BEST BEFORE DECEMBER 2019*WHILE STOCKS LAST ONLY*
There is simply no alternative to Truly Raw™ cashews; sweeter, richer and more appetizing than any other cashew tasted. In 2007 the term ”Truly Raw” is coined to create a clear distinction between our cold processed cashew products and other industry standard heat treated “raw” product. The definition of “raw” for the nut industry simply means “not roasted”, yet the nuts can still be cooked and heat-treated. Cashew-in-shell are either boiled in oil or scorched in fire in order to loosen the shell prior to cracking and speed the process. However, during that heating process the cashew degrades significantly and essential fatty acids and enzymes are destroyed. The processing necessary for our Authentically Raw™ cashews is slow, relative to conventional processing, but the high quality and unbeatable flavor are unquestionable. As an example of this, typical cashews in India are processed at a rate of 12-14kg per worker per day while our Truly Raw™ cashews typical processing rates are only between 4-5kg per worker per day!
The organic cold-processed Cashew-Cacao Cluster are made by rolling the Truly Raw Cacao Nibs and Truly Raw Cashews around in the luscious low Glycemic organic coconut nectar and then adding just a dash of wild-harvested Balinese sea salt. The result is a snack that is soooooo good and soooooo healthy, you will quickly find yourself carrying the Clusters around with you everywhere you go! Great to keep at the office, in the snack bowl on the counter, on your morning granola, on top of your morning smoothie or eaten straight from the pouch. Definitely, it’s ALL GOOD!
- Mixture of truly raw organic cold-processed cashews and truly raw organic cold-processed cacao nibs
- Sweetened with low Glycemic organic coconut nectar
- Great source of energy and cell nourishing nutrients
- Divinely delicious and superfood snacks
- Certified organic, cold-processed, non-GMO, gluten-free, kosher and vegan.
Organic Cold-Processed Cacao Nibs, Organic Cold-Processed Cashews, Organic Coconut Nectar and Balinese Sea Salt
- Eat them straight out of the bag and even great in smoothies.
- Perfect as toppings for salad, granola, yoghurt & ice-cream.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||First 1.00 kg||18.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Peninsular Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||10.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|
|Singapore||First 1.00 kg||38.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines & Thailand||First 0.50 kg||89.80|
|Additional 0.50 kg||25.40|
|Vietnam & Cambodia||First 0.50 kg||149.60|
|Additional 0.50 kg||36.00|
|Laos & Myanmar||First 0.50 kg||224.40|
|Additional 0.50 kg||52.40|
Order & Delivery Schedule
- Delivery fee for each purchase will be determined by the weight and delivery destination based on the delivery rate and to be paid by the recipient.
- All orders will be delivered via City-Link.
- No delivery over weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and / or Public Holiday. Delays in delivering your order might be incurred due to holidays, extreme bad weather or any type of natural disaster.
- No order accepted for delivery to any P.O. Box address.
- We will deliver order to the delivery address specified in the online order form; hence, in the event of any unsuccessful delivery due to either absence in receiving order and / or wrong , incomplete delivery address; We will not be held responsible and / or bear any cost to re-route and /or to re-deliver parcel. It is therefore important to ensure delivery address filled in the form is correct.
- We will also not be held responsible to refund full payment of order after paid and /or replace products if missing during the re-routing and / or re-delivery process due to wrong and /or incomplete delivery address given.
- Delivery address cannot be changed / modified once order’s transaction has been approved.
City-Link Express: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
City-Link Express Hotline: 1-300-88-2489