With the coming of dawn, the silhouettes of island farmers can be seen climbing high into the swaying coconut palms, tapping the fragrant flower spikes that hang within the green fronds. The sweet nectar that bleeds from these flowers is a treasured resource. Kettle boiled over an open hearth fire within an hour of harvest, the nectar slowly evaporates into a caramel sugar unlike any other. Thickened to a buttery paste, this sugar is then ladled into waiting coconut shell molds to cool and set. Subtly sweet with an almost haunting aroma of smoke and caramel, Coconut Palm Sugar is nothing short of artisanal perfection. This is the world's first certified organic coconut sugar. This is how the sweet nectar from the flower blossom of the green coconut tree, Coco Nucifera, is collected, boiled and granulated creating CocoCrystals. This is 'Nature's Perfect Sweetener' - a pure and unrefined evaporated nectar that is a 1:1 replacement for high fructose sweeteners (agave and corn syrups) and cane sugar. It is naturally high in nutrients and low on the Glycemic Index. This organic coconut palm sugar turns all smoothie blending, baking, grilling and use for sugar into a culinary celebration! Certainly, it’s ALL GOOD!
- Low Glycemic, High Nutrient, Unrefined, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Kosher
100% natural coconut palm sugar
- Excellent in baking breads / muffins, smoothies, toasts, roasted meats, pancakes, waffles, pudding, pie, yoghurt, oatmeal, carrot soup, cookies, tea, coffee or even sprinkle over popcorn.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||First 1.00 kg||18.00|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||Additional 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Peninsular Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||12.00|
|Peninsular Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|
|Singapore||First 1.00 kg||38.00|
|Singapore||Additional 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines & Thailand||First 0.50 kg||89.80|
|Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines & Thailand||Additional 0.50 kg||25.40|
|Vietnam & Cambodia||First 0.50 kg||149.60|
|Vietnam & Cambodia||Additional 0.50 kg||36.00|
|Laos & Myanmar||First 0.50 kg||224.40|
|Laos & Myanmar||Additional 0.50 kg||52.40|
Order & Delivery Schedule
- Delivery fee for each purchase will be determined by the weight and delivery destination based on the delivery rate and to be paid by the recipient.
- All orders will be delivered via City-Link.
- No delivery over weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and / or Public Holiday. Delays in delivering your order might be incurred due to holidays, extreme bad weather or any type of natural disaster.
- No order accepted for delivery to any P.O. Box address.
- We will deliver order to the delivery address specified in the online order form; hence, in the event of any unsuccessful delivery due to either absence in receiving order and / or wrong , incomplete delivery address; We will not be held responsible and / or bear any cost to re-route and /or to re-deliver parcel. It is therefore important to ensure delivery address filled in the form is correct.
- We will also not be held responsible to refund full payment of order after paid and /or replace products if missing during the re-routing and / or re-delivery process due to wrong and /or incomplete delivery address given.
- Delivery address cannot be changed / modified once order’s transaction has been approved.
City-Link Express: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
City-Link Express Hotline: 1-300-88-2489