Product details of Bee Pollen 130g
Reduce Gastric Problem
Appetite (can act as a stimulant or suppressant depending on need)
Immune system booster
Bee Pollen is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered by the bees and to which special elements from the bees has been added.The honeybee collects pollen and mixes it with its own digestive enzymes. One pollen granule contains from one hundred thousand to five million pollen spores each capable of reproducing its entire species.
Bee Pollen Facts
· Because of its B vitamin complex, Bee Pollen is often used to increase energy and vitality. Athletes often use Bee Pollen for endurance, strength, stamina, and mental clarity.
· Bee Pollen contains more amino acids than beef, eggs, or cheese of equal weight.
· Bee Pollen seems to have the ability to restore and rejuvenate tired or ageing sex glands both male and female. To the natural hormonal substances that Bee Pollen contains. It can stimulate and nourish the reproductive system, and sexual stamina and endurance also seem to be increased with prolonged use.
· Just one teaspoon dose of Bee Pollen takes one bee working eight hours a day for an entire month to gather.
· One Bee Pollen pellet contains over two million flower pollen grains and just one teaspoonful contains over 2.5 billion grains of flower pollen.
· Bee Pollen can be taken as a fat loss supplement, Bee Pollen contains a substance called lecithin that can help flush fat from the body and stimulate your metabolism to burn off calories more quickly.
· Researchers have demonstrated that there is a substance in Bee Pollen that can inhibit development of numerous harmful bacteria. Experiments have shown Bee Pollen contains an antibiotic factor effective against salmonella and some strains of bacteria.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|Peninsular Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||6.00|
|Peninsular Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|Sarawak||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Sarawak||Additional 1.00 kg||11.00|
|Sabah||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Sabah||Additional 1.00 kg||11.00|