What's in the box:
16 pieces heat transferred printed bath tub puzzle
It is universal, and it is powerful: Puzzles have long been a favorite learning toy of kids, moms and educators. Giving children a variety of puzzles enhances their early childhood educational experience both at home and in school.
The Benefits of Puzzles:
1. Cognitive Skills:
- encourages imagination and creativity
- increases their visual spacial awareness
- depending on the subject matter, can teach them a variety of topics like the alphabet, numbers, color recognition, shape recognition, categories like pets or transportation vehicles, and more.
2. Self Correcting Learning Tool:
- the act of manipulating each piece, turning it and testing the fit, a child learns to solve problem and develop deductive reasoning skills
- develop ability to categorize, organize, classify and label the pieces
- stimulate brain cells and encourage prolonged interest when arranging the pieces in endless designs.
3. Language/vocabulary Skills:
- used as playful tools to encourage speech
- ability to describe shapes, colors, etc
- also used in delayed speech therapy for autistic children.
4. Eye-Hand Coordination:
- develop and nurture the ability to coordinate what the eye sees, what the mind wants to do, and what the hands can accomplish
- encourages independent thinking.
5. Fine Motor Ability:
- develop strength in the muscles in their fingers via grasping and holding. This will later give them the ability to hold a pencil.
6. Social Skills:
- when played in a group, a child engages in conversation and help one another to complete the puzzle
- encourages sharing and teamwork
7. Developing Persistence:
- developing persistence and a sense of accomplishment which boosts a child’s independence and self esteem.
At theasianmall, we take safety in fun very seriously. The wonders of children lie in their childlike innocence and insatiable curiosity – characteristics that may also cause harm to their well-being if exposed to toys that fail to meet safety standards.
Children toys come in all shapes and sizes, and even with the enforcement and regulations of safety standards, toy-related accidents will still occur. Therefore, parents play an important role in choosing appropriate and safe toys for their children according to their age, whilst having them constantly under their guidance during playtime.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|