(HG) RX-79[G] GUNDAM GROUND TYPE E.F.S.F FIRST PRODUCTION MOBILE SUIT
- While Project V was underway, the Federation also began production of experimental units using spare parts originally intended for the RX-78 Gundam.
- Using these parts they built approximately twenty specialized ground combat-model christened the RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type during the mid-part UC0079.
Though in many ways similar to its RX-78-2 predecessor, the RX-79[G] was quite a bit different in other ways, particularly in its armament.
- The beam sabers were stored in the legs, as the backpack mounted an equipment rack to carry storage containers, parachute packs, or other field options.
- The head vulcan guns were removed, as the head now carried a periscope for underwater and trench warfare. Although sporting a smaller generator than the RX-78, the Ground Type Gundam still had the generator power to use a beam rifle, though it was often equipped with a standard 100mm machinegun or a heavy 180mm cannon.
- A single vulcan gun and a multiple-use "multi-launcher" mounted in the torso's left breast rounded out the new armament.
- In order to make use of space, two extra ammunition packs for the machinegun were placed on the sideskirt armor.
- As the RX-79[G] was built out of spare parts from Project V, replacements parts were very limited.
- Luckily the RGM-79[G] shared 80% of the same parts as the Gundam, making field repairs easier but sometimes resulted in a few customized mobile suits.
- This product is not suitable for children 8 and below
- Contains small parts do not import, collect bags to avoid children play cause asphyxiation
- Some parts of this product have sharp tip , please be careful
- Please cut the parts neatly and discard their crumbs
- NO GLUE REQUIRED
- 100% ORIGINAL
- Size Pkg : (31cmx8cmx19cm)
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||11.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||9.00|