- Brand: Baba
- Colour: Summer Green
- Packaging box: 528MM (L) x 528MM (W) x 706MM (H)
Step of Composting
- Step 1- Cut the kitchen waste into small pieces.
- Step 2- Put the kitchen waste and compost maker by layer in composter and cover. Place the heavy object on the lid.
- Step 3- Collect the liquid from the compost once every 2-3 days and use it as fertilizer for crops.
- Step 4- The compost will be completed within 2 months. Add the compost into soil as fertilizer.
Sold & fulfilled by eWarehouse
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 1.00 kg||5.00|
|WM||Additional 1.00 kg||1.60|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|EM||Additional 1.00 kg||7.50|