What's in the box:
1 x Stainless Steel Flask
- Double wall stainless steel vacuum insulation that help to maintain your drink's temperature for many hours to come
- Anti-drip push open lid to prevent leakages
- Air-tight seal
- Portable: lightweight, compact, handy, easy to carry, for household, sports, business, travelling, etc.
- BPA Free
- Capacity : 750ml
- Available in : Metallic Burgundy/Metallic Gold
- Stainless Steel: High quality stainless steel
- Plastic: Non-toxic, American food standard qualified
- Silicone: Non-toxic, American food standard qualified
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Preheat or precool the flask by filing it with boiling or ice water.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Empty flask and immediately fill it with your drink.
- After filing, quickly cover the flask with the lid to increase the thermal efficiency.
CARE & USE OF NEW FLASK:
- Before use, wash all parts in warm soapy water.
- To clean your flask, wash with warm water and mild detergent. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour out and rinse with warm water. Wash with mild detergent with a soft cloth or sponge and rub dry.
- If interior becomes stained, use a mixture of baking soda and warm water.
- Let stand open for one hour before rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not use bleach or cleansers containing chlorine to clean.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Don't put your flask in the microwave.
- Don't overfill your flask with hot liquids. It could spill and scald you. Leave about 1 cm room on top when filling the flask.
- When filled with hot liquids, keep out of reach of children.
- To prevent spills, make sure your lid is screwed on completely before use.
- Do not drink hot beverages directly from the flask. Always pour out to a cup before drinking.
- Do not fill the flask with the following :
- i) Dry ice and carbonated drinks or fermenting beverage - the high air pressure from the content may cause the stopper to become difficult to open or may cause the stopper to burst forcefully
- ii) Dairy products or fruit juice - contents may spoil if kept too long and may produce gas that may cause the stopper to burst
- Always keep the vacuum flask in upright position.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|