AUTOMATIC BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
- Universal cone cuff
- Instruction manual
- Carrying bag
- Lifetime calibration service
- Adaptor socket
- Movement detector
- Hypertension risk indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector (IHB)
- Average of last 3 readings
- 90 memories
- Easy to use
- Latex-free patented universal cone cuff
Real Fuzzy Technology determines ideal cuff pressure based on one’s systolic blood pressure and arm size. Users no longer need to pre-set the inflation level before measurement.
The “Movement Detector” helps reminding the user to remain still and is indicating any body movement during measurement. The specified icon appears once a “body movement” has been detected during and after each measurement.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 300.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||12.00|
1. Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address specified by the Buyer in its order.
2. Medic2u has the right at any time to sub-contract all or any of its obligations for the sale/delivery of the Goods to any other party as it may from time to time decide without giving notice of the same to the Buyer.
3. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. The time for delivery/performance shall not be of the essence, and Medic2u shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or performance howsoever caused.
4. If Medic2u has failed to deliver the Goods in accordance with the Contract or within a reasonable time, the Buyer shall be entitled, by serving written notice on Medic2u, to demand performance within a specified time thereafter, which shall be at least 14 days. If Medic2u fails to do so within the specified time, the Buyer shall be entitled to terminate the Contractin respect of the undelivered Goods and claim compensation for actual loss and expense sustained as a result of Medic2u's non-performance, which was foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the Contract and resulting from the usual course of events, subject always to the limitations set out in Condition 12.4.
5. If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Buyer's reasonable control or by reason of medic2u's fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Medic2u, Medic2u may:
6. Sell the Goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to the Buyer for the excess over the price under the Contract provided the price has been paid in cleared funds in full or charge the Buyer for any shortfall below the price under the Contract; or
7. Terminate the Contract and claim damages.
Risk and property of the Goods
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at the time of delivery or if the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time when Medic2u has tendered delivery of the Goods.
2. Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods or any other provision of these Conditions the property in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until Medic2u has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by Medic2u to the Buyer for which payment is then due.
3. Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer, the Buyer shall hold the Goods as Medic2u's fiduciary agent and bailee and shall keep the Goods separate from those of the Buyer.
4. The Buyer agrees with Medic2u that the Buyer shall immediately notify Medic2u of any matter from time to time affecting Medic2u's title to the Goods and the Buyer shall provide Medic2u with any in-formation relating to the Goods as Medic2u may require from time to time.
5. Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer (and provided the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold) Medic2u shall be entitled at any time to demand the Buyer to deliver up the Goods to Medic2u and in the event of non-compliance Medic2u reserves it’s right to take legal action against the Buyer for the delivery up the Goods and also reserves its right to seek damages and all other costs including but not limited to legal fees against the Buyer.
6. The Buyer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Goods which remain the property of Medic2u but if the Buyer does so all moneys owing by the Buyer to Medic2u shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of Medic2u) forthwith become due and payable.
7. If the provisions in this Condition 7 are not effective according to the law of the country in which the Goods are located, the legal concept closest in nature to retention of title in that country shall be deemed to apply mutatis mutandis to give effect to the underlying intent expressed in this condition, and the Buyer shall take all steps necessary to give effect to the same.
8. The Buyer shall indemnify Medic2u against all loss damages costs expenses and legal fees in-curred by the Buyer in connection with the assertion and enforcement of Medic2u's rights under this condition.