Starting with the successful Arma: Cold War Assault in 2001, Arma 3 is the latest installment in Bohemia Interactive’s award-winning tactical military shooter series for PC. Set in a massive Mediterranean sandbox of over 290 km², featuring 40+ weapons and 20+ vehicles, Arma 3 provides an authentic, diverse and open combat experience - supported by a wide variety of singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay. Together with the brand new Real Virtuality 4 engine, limitless opportunities for content creation and a passionate community, the PC’s premier military simulation game series is back. Arma 3 – This Is War.
- Altis & Stratis - Defeat your enemy on richly detailed battlefields – stretching over 290 km² of Mediterranean island terrain.
- Weapons & Vehicles - Master a wide range of 20+ vehicles, aircraft and ships; choose your gear, pick from 40+ weapons, customize your loadout.
- Solo & Multiplayer Gameplay - Be deployed in the open gameplay-driven campaign – or team up against your enemy in massive competitive and co-operative battles.
- Content Creation - Design your own scenario with the powerful editor; create mods for others to play; join our creative community.
- Real Virtuality 4.0 Engine - Navigate the battlefield with fluid new animations; feel the devastating power of combat with the upgraded sound engine, new ragdoll simulation and PhysX-supported vehicles.
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Athlon Phenom X4 or faster
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5770, shader Model 3 and 896 MB VRAM, or faster
- Memory: 2 GB
- Storage: 15 GB free space
- DirectX: 10.0
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
We will provide you with the tracking number via email once we send out your package so that you can track it while it is in transit.
The lead shipping time to West Malaysia is approximately 3 to 4 working days after dispatch. An additional day is required for deliveries to East Malaysia.
You will be happy to know that delivery is free of charge throughout Malaysia!