Size (length*width*height): 7cm x 5cm x 2cm
What's in the box:
1x Arduino USB Host Shield V2
This is revision 2.0 of USB Host Shield. Thanks to new interface layout it is now compatible with more Arduinos - not only UNO and Duemilanove, but also big Mega and Mega 2560 work with Standard variant of this shield out of the box. No more SPI re-wiring and code modifications, plug and play! This is great shield if you want to interface with Android phone or tablets too :)
This shield is shipped as picture shown, containing populated and tested board plus a set of stackable headers, which is properly soldered.
This shield will work with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Arduino Pro) boards.
Arduino clones with standard connector layout, including ICSP connector, should work.
The following device classes are currently supported by the shield:
HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
USB to serial converters - FTDI, PL-2303, ACM, as well as certain cell phones and GPS receivers
ADK-capable Android phones and tablets
Digital cameras - Canon EOS, Powershot, Nikon DSLRs and P&S, as well as generic PTP
Support for more devices is currently in development.
- Connect a USB device to Arduino board
- USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible
- 3.3/5V operation level compatible
- All GPIOx pins break-out
- USB Host 5V/500mA supply for USB protocol
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- USB Controller: MAX3421E
- Max Current: 500mA when Arduino is powered by a suitable power supply connected to the Arduino power jack
- Max Current: 400mA when Arduino is powered by its USB port
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||4.00|
- All parcel will ship with Poslaju.
- Order recieved before 2pm will ship in the same day, except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- You can track your order here: https://www.tracking.my/couriers/poslaju