Size (length*width*height): 7cm x 5cm x 2cm
What's in the box:
1x Arduino Uno R3 with ATmega328P CH340G
1x 40P Straight Header
1x USB Cable (Optional)
CH340 Uno is low cost, compatible with Original UNO R3, means you can directly replace and plug in to existing UNO R3 complatible shield.
Main Changes from the older version:
- Add two rows of the holes for the pins. So it can be connected with normal Dubond line.
- Add 3 rows of the holes for wiring.
- Change the in-line package of ATMEGA328P to flat package.
- CH340G Replace ATmega16U2
- Plug UNO development board, the driver will be automatically installed.
- select the board UNO inside the die.
- Select the COM port, this can be in my computer queries, just inside your uno port development board
- You'd better to choose arduino own routine procedures, burn into the board
- ATmega328-AU microcontroller with UNO Bootloader Installed.
- USB Programming Facilitated by the CH340G.
- USB-B Connector and cable included.
- Input voltage - 7-15V.
- 0-5V outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs.
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs).
- 6 Analog Inputs.
- ISP Header.
- 32k Flash Memor.y
- 16MHz Clock Speed.
- All SMD Construction.
- R3 Shield Compatible
- Please download and install the driver from Arduino (Arduino is an open source project) if your computer cannot recognize the Arduino board.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||4.00|
- All parcel will ship with Poslaju.
- Order recieved before 2pm will ship in the same day, except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- You can track your order here: https://www.tracking.my/couriers/poslaju