Size (length*width*height): 4cm x 2cm x 2cm
What's in the box:
1x Arduino Nano V3 Compatible
1x USB Cable (Optional)
The Nano V3.0 is 100% compatible with the Arduino Nano V3.0. This is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328. It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 0.73" x 1.70"
- Please download and install the driver from Arduino (Arduino is an open source project) if your computer cannot recognize the Arduino board.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||4.00|
- All parcel will ship with Poslaju.
- Order recieved before 2pm will ship in the same day, except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- You can track your order here: https://www.tracking.my/couriers/poslaju