Size (length*width*height): 11cm x 5cm x 2cm
What's in the box:
1x Arduino Mega 2560 R3 CH340
1x USB Cable
This is a clone board of the original Arduino Mega2560 board that has most of the components of the Arduino Mega2560 and uses the same microcontroller (ATmega2560 ). This board is Arduino-Compatible, which means that you can use it the same way you use the original Arduino Mega2560 , but with a much cheaper price! This boards uses an CH340 instead of the ATmega16U2 found on the Arduino Mega2560 (or the FTDI found on previous generations).
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).Please note that you need to download the CH340 chip driver to be able to program this board using the Arduino IDE.
- 16 Analog Inputs
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- 256k Flash Memory
- 54 Digital I/O Pins (14 PWM outputs)
- ATmega2560 microcontroller
- Input voltage: 7-12V
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 V
- R3 Shield Compatible
- Dimensions: 100 x 55mm
- Please download and install the driver from Arduino (Arduino is an open source project) if your computer cannot recognize the Arduino board.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||4.00|
- All parcel will ship with Poslaju.
- Order recieved before 2pm will ship in the same day, except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- You can track your order here: https://www.tracking.my/couriers/poslaju