Size (length*width*height): 11cm x 5cm x 2cm
What's in the box:
1x Arduino Due Compatible
1x USB Cable
The Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU. It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
The board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro-USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Due is compatible with all Arduino shields that work at 3.3V and are compliant with the 1.0 Arduino pinout.
Warning: Unlike other Arduino boards, the Arduino Due board runs at 3.3V. The maximum voltage that the I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V. Providing higher voltages, like 5V to an I/O pin could damage the board.
- The board is equipped with a SAM3X8E processor from Atmel, based on the 32 bit ARM Cortex M3 architecture running at 84MHz.
- USB 2.0 interface running at 480 Megabits that allows Arduino Due to act as a USB Host (so you can interface it to USB devices like mice, keyboards, cameras, mobile phones and more). Arduino Due supports the Android ADK 2012 protocol.
- 12 analog inputs (ADC) with 12-bit resolution and high speed, opening the door to audio applications and signal processing projects that were impossible with Arduino Uno.
- High-resolution Analog outputs (DAC). The board provides two 12-bit outputs that can be used to generate audio signals. The Arduino Due software comes with software examples for a WAV and OGG player.
- 4 high-speed serial communication ports.
- 70 input/output pins.
- High-speed CAN interface. The CAN protocol is used in the automotive industry to network the different components of the car, is now becoming popular in the field of industrial automation thanks to its speed and ability to withstand electrical noise.
- 12 PWM channels.
- 2 I2C bus.
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Analog Outputs Pins: 2 (DAC)
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz
- Length: 101.52 mm
- Width: 53.3 mm
- Weight: 36 g
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||4.00|
- All parcel will ship with Poslaju.
- Order recieved before 2pm will ship in the same day, except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- You can track your order here: https://www.tracking.my/couriers/poslaju