- The Amaran AL-H160 illuminates using superior color rendering CRI 95+ LEDs. The color accuracy is almost perfect even without PS.
- With 160 LEDs, the use of 60 degree angled bulbs, PWM technology and the latest color-rendering techniques, the Amaran AL-H160 shines an exceptionally even and stable output. It's the perfect tool to shoot still-life and portraits.
- Choose to power your Amaran with either 6AA batteries or an easily replaceable lithium battery (Sony F/FM/QM/FP/FH/FV). Four LEDs display the remaining battery life.
- Up to 9 panels can be attached together to create a larger, softer and more intense light. The slim and frameless design without borderline partitions also means that when lights are combined, the is no leak in light.
- The Amaran's brightness wheel allows you to manually dim and intensify the power of your light. It's the perfect tool in all settings regardless of whether you are shooting videos or still photos.
Operating current: <1.5A
Power Supply: DC 5.5V - 9.5V
Average Life Span (H): >100,000
Beam Angle: 60 Degree
Cooling Mode: Natural Ventilation
Color Temperature: 5500K
Net Weight: 325g
Illumination: 0.5m (2860 Lux)
1m (750 Lux)
2m (210 Lux)
Supports the following batteries
1. 6 x AA batteries
2. Sony NP-F series: NP-F550/F570/F770/F960/F970
3. Sony NP-FM/QM series: NP-FM50/FM51/FM55H/FM500H/QM50/QM51/QM71D/QM91D
4. Sony NP-FP/FH/FV series: NP-FP50/FP60/FP70/FP90/FH50/FH60/FH70/FH90/FH100/FV50/FV60/FV70/FV100
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||18.00|
|EM||Additional 1.00 kg||14.00|
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
Courier Service : CityLink