Capacity 16GB | Weight 8g I USB 2.0 specifications compliance | Rapid transmission of file
APACER OTG MOBILE FLASH DRIVE
APACER FILE BRIDGE
Memory Expansion ‧ Entertainment On The Go
Users can easily and conveniently move their multimedia files between their Android mobile devices and Apacer mobile flash drive, which saves significant amount of money to buy a device with large memory capacity.
OTG Function ‧ Enjoy and Share with Ease
Direct file sharing and playback via Micro USB Type-B connection. Android smartphones and tablets with OTG (on-the-go) function are able to connect with Apacer mobile flash drive in an instant and easily share files at any time.
Additional USB Adapter ‧ Compatible with USB Devices
Apacer mobile flash drive will turn into a standard USB 2.0 flash drive as long as it is connected to the supplied USB adaptor, being compatible with computer and USB device to share files with easy access.
Rapid Transmission of Files
With Apacer mobile flash drive, you are able to transmit data files faster than using WiFi or Bluetooth. It not only saves your precious time, but also avoids risk of data loss and enables users to quickly browse all sorts of audio and video files.
Lovely FlowerCandy Design with Vivacious Colors
Users can enjoy the whopping storage space as well as the flexible hand feel, thanks to its eco-friendly silica gel casing. Available in two matching colors, “Romantic Peach” and “Fresh Blue,” the flower-shaped candy is the best love token for lovers.
|Interface||Micro USB Type-B plug
USB 2.0 specifications compliance
Backward compatible with USB 1.0 specifications
|System Requirement||Windows 8,Windows 7,Vista,Windows XP,Linux Kernel 2.6.x or later,MAC OS 10.x or later Android|
|Functionality||OTG, Plug and Play|
|Voltage Requirement||DC5V± 10%|
|Package Contents||The unit, USB type-A adapter|
|Certificate||CE, FCC, BSMI,C-Tick|
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃~ 60℃|
|Storage Temperature||-25 ℃~ 60℃|
- To safely remove the USB device, please touch/press on “Unmount USB storage” option.
- if you unplug the device without using the “Unmount USB storage” option, the message “USB storage unexpectedly removed” will appear and there might be risks of data loss.
- For some Android smartphone without built-in file managing software, please go to Play Store and download "ASTRO Clouds&File Manager"
- Plug the Micro USB Type-B plug of the USB OTG flash drive into the Micro USB Type-A connector on your smartphone or tablet. (For smartphones, it is usually the charging port).
- Once the USB OTG flash drive is firmly connected to your smartphone or tablet, the device will be initialized. The message “Preparing USB storage, please wait” and “USB storage is ready” will appear, which indicates the USB OTG drive is fully initialized.
- To check if the USB OTG flash drive is detected or workable on your device, you may go to “Setting” > “Storage” > “USB Storage”OR "File Manager" > "USB Flash Drive"
OTG Support List (Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean System Above Required):
Please check the latest Apacer OTG Support List
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||5.00|