Size (length*width*height): 24cm x 18cm x 2cm
What's in the box:
1 xAkashiya Sai Artist Water Colour Brush Pen 20 Japanese Traditional Color Set
- The innovative design of these SAI brush pens helped it win the 2007 ISOT Stationery of the Year award in Japan.
- The colors are water-soluble dyestuff ink.
- The Sai Brush Pens are a great combination of traditional sumi-e (Asian art) brush quality and modern brush functionality and portability.
- The elegant , convenient, non-messy brush for adding shading after finishing painting, easy color merging
- Do watercolor paintings, sketches, comic style pictures, portraits etc.
- It can be used with a water brush to produce amazing gradients and effects.
This set of 20 contains: Black, Burnt Umber, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Green, Indigo, Lime Green, Magenta, Pale Orange, Paynes Grey, Peach Pink, Purple, Red Rose Red, Sky Blue, Tea Brown, Ultramarine, Vermilion, Yellow, Yellow Ochre
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.50|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||14.50|
When will my order arrive?
Pre-order takes only 7-14 business from the day you place your order and make payment.
Yes, the tracking number and courier engaged will be included in the shipping confirmation email.
You can check the shipping status via the site provided by respective courier service.
Easyparcel tracking page : https://www.tracking.my/
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your order has just been shipped.
Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
What if I haven't received my order?
Something might have gone wrong if you still haven't received your order within 14 business days after you've placed your order and made payment.
The first thing you can do is check your order status. Contact us if your order status is not shipped, otherwise check whether the shipping address is correct.
If nothing is wrong there, track your shipping status via the courier's site.
Check with the respective courier company to see if they're holding your order and contact us if they're unable to find it.