Size (length*width*height): 32cm x 23cm x 6cm
What's in the box:
AE Business Analytics: Data Analysis & Decision Making 6th Edition textbook x1
Students will master data analysis, modeling, and spreadsheet use with BUSINESS ANALYTICS: DATA ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING, 6E! Popular with students, instructors, and practitioners, this quantitative methods text delivers the tools to succeed with its proven teach-by-example approach, student-friendly writing style, and complete Excel 2016 integration. It is also compatible with Excel 2013, 2010, and 2007. Completely rewritten, Chapter 17, Data Mining, and Chapter 18, Importing Data into Excel, offer increased emphasis on tools commonly included under the Business Analytics umbrella -- such as Microsoft Excel's "œPower BI" suite. Up-to-date problem sets and cases provide realistic examples to show the relevance of the material. In addition, the Companion Website includes data and solutions files, PowerPoint slides, SolverTable, and the Palisade DecisionTools Suite (@RISK, BigPicture, StatTools, PrecisionTree, TopRank, RISKOptimizer, NeuralTools, and Evolver).
- Practical Technical Tips: Integrated throughout the chapters, insightful tips help students apply chapter concepts to real-world practice. These guidelines range from general technical information to application-specific tips regarding Excel®, pivot tables, StatTools, Solver, and @RISK.
- Plenty of Conceptual Questions, Problems and Cases: BUSINESS ANALYTICS: DATA ANALYSIS & DECISION MAKING, 6E includes approximately 200 conceptual questions, 1,000 problems, and 40 cases for testing students' mastery of the material as they progress through the course. Complete Excel®-based solutions are available for all of these conceptual questions, problems, and cases.
- Engaging Opening Vignettes: Each chapter opens with a vignette that sets the stage for learning by illustrating why the chapter's concepts are important in a business context.
- Highlighting Key Concepts: Critical concepts and equations are set off in boxes to make future reference easier, while margin notes and "Fundamental Insight" features emphasize the most relevant, practical information from each chapter.
- Easy-to-Follow Step-by-Step Examples: Extremely user friendly, the text includes over 130 interesting examples that draw from real business situations or events. The solution to each example is worked out in a clear, step-by-step method that uses screenshots to make it easy for students to understand and replicate.
- Advanced Statistical Emphasis: Providing the most comprehensive coverage available, BUSINESS ANALYTICS devotes three entire online chapters to advanced statistical analysis: Chapter 18, Importing Data into Excel, Chapter 19, Analysis of Variance and Experimental Design, and Chapter 20, Statistical Process Control.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Business Analytics.
Part 1: EXPLORING DATA.
2. Describing the Distribution of a Single Variable.
3. Finding Relationships among Variables.
Part 2: PROBABILITY AND DECISION MAKING UNDER UNCERTAINTY.
4. Probability and Probability Distributions.
5. Normal, Binomial, Poisson, and Exponential Distributions.
6. Decision Making under Uncertainty.
Part 3: STATISTICAL INFERENCE.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Confidence Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Testing.
Part 4: REGRESSION ANALYSIS AND TIME SERIES FORECASTING.
10. Regression Analysis: Estimating Relationships.
11. Regression Analysis: Statistical Inference.
12. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
Part 5: OPTIMIZATION AND SIMULATION MODELING.
13. Introduction to Optimization Modeling.
14. Optimization Models.
15. Introduction to Simulation Modeling.
16. Simulation Models.
Part 6: ADVANCED DATA ANALYSIS.
17. Data Mining.
Part 7: BONUS ONLINE MATERIAL.
18. Importing Data into Excel.
19. Analysis of Variance and Experimental Design.
20. Statistical Process Control.
Appendix A: Statistical Reporting.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|