Increase the relevancy and effectiveness of marketing communications
Advertising & IMC: Principles and Practice presents the strategic use of communications to engage different types of consumers. Covering advertising, public relations, direct marketing, promotion, and more, Advertising & IMC uses examples of award-winning brand campaigns, contributions from experts, and enduring principles and practices to provide students with a practical guide to executing integrated marketing communications.
And with a new author joining the team, the 11th Edition features a significant reorganization and revision of the material. Now, readers will understand not only the types of marketing communication possible, but also their application of strategy and planning, and how these areas work together — ensuring students are prepared to deal with the latest industry practices in their future careers.
Effective strategies for the practical use of brand communications
An increased focus on relevancy and real-world examples
- New and Updated - Chapter-Opening Examples and Case Studies of Award-Winning Brand Communication Campaigns illustrate basic principles and best practices, showing students how professionals design and execute effective strategies that work.
- New - Topics discussed include the collection, manipulation, and use of data; artificial intelligence; virtual reality; and The Internet of Things, to familiarize students with the latest industry concepts and events.
Table of Contents
1. Strategic Brand Communication
3. Public Relations
4. Action and Interaction: Direct Response and Promotions
5. How Brand Communication Works
6. Strategic Research
7. Segmenting and Targeting the Audience
8. Strategic Planning
9. Creative Side
10. Promotional Writing
11. Direct Response
12. Media Basics
13. Paid Media
14. Owned, Interactive, and Earned Media
15. Media Planning and Negotiation
16. IMC Management
17. Evaluating IMC Effectiveness
18. Social Impact, Responsibility, and Ethics: Is it Right?
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|