Activate 3 is the perfect solution for Y9 science. This Student Book takes a contextual approach to Biology, Chemistry, and Physics whilst consolidating KS3 topics and preparing for KS4. Activate 3 provides plenty of practice at handling data, extended writing and using maths.
- Written by experienced teachers, and reviewed by our expert Assessment Editor
- An engaging option for teaching Y9 who have covered the KS3 programme of study and need further preparation for all KS4 routes
- Further practise of maths, literacy and working scientifically, still in distinct biology, chemistry, and physics units, but in context
- Engaging topics such as 'detection', 'new technologies' and 'turning points'
- End-of-chapter questions in GCSE and IGCSE styles, as well as scenario based activities to help prepare for BTEC
- Click HERE to see sample pages
|Cambridge - Year 9||Cambridge - Year 9|
|>||Cambridge - Year 9|
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 99,999.01||10.00|