What's in the box:AC Air Pump
This Air Pump is a great tool to have around any home. It includes nozzles for three common sizes providing maximum function. It's great for inflating air beds ,sofa ,compression plastic bag and pool toys in no time, and it plugs into standard household electrical outlet,so it's very convenient to use.
- Fit to Inflatable sofa, bed ,balloon, car air beds and more
- Advanced wire Storage (When Not Use, You Can Store The Wire to Avoid To Be Damaged)
- Automatic protection device, when the pump unattended too long time, the pump will automatically disconnect the power supply
- Three interconnecting nozzles to fit small, medium and large air valves
- It take 3 minutes to inflate a queen bed firmly
- 150V quick fill AC Electric Air Pump with nozzles
Instructions Of Inflating and Deflating Sofa & Air Bed
- Use Dual-Action Turbo Power Pump to inflate and deflate Sofa Bed. To use, simply insert the inflate or deflate port of the pump into the 2 Way Air Valve of the Sofa Bed.
- The Sofa Bed has a 2 Way Air Valve used for inflating and deflating. It also has a One Way Valve for adjusting the firmness of Sofa Bed. To use, gently push the red tab of the valve to allow the air to free flow from the Sofa Bed.
- To Inflate: Open the cap of the valve and insert the inflate port and turn on the pump. Inflate the Sofa Bed to your desired firmness.
- To Deflate: Simply connect the large nozzle into the deflate port of the pump. Open the cap of the valve and insert the nozzle into the 2 Way Air Valve. Turn on the pump and fully deflate the Sofa Bed. Alternatively, you can just push in the One Way Valve to allow the air to free flow from the Sofa Bed.
- The Air Nozzles can be used for other types of inflatables such as pool floats, sport balls, inflatable toy and many more.
Important Must Know Tips Before Using Sofa & Air Bed
- Inflate Sofa Bed and leave inflated for 8 hour before use.
- Reduction in size during this time may be observed because the material is adjusting to inflated state. If this occurs, re-inflate to desired firmness and use normally.
- ALWAYS ensure the valve is closed and tightened securely by hand to avoid unnecessary deflation.
- Space Sofa Bed in an area free from sharp objects, abrasives and dirt.
- To Prevent Unnecessary Damage and Leaks – Do not let children jump on Sofa Bed like they would on a trampoline
- Do not let pets on Sofa Bed because of their sharp claws.
- Do Not allow children to use Sofa Bed in the pool without adult supervision.
Safety Precautions in Using the Dual-Action Turbo Power Pump
- Never leave the Dual-Action Pump unattended while in use.
- Never operate the Dual-Action Turbo Power Pump in wet conditions.
- Do not allow sand, small rocks and other small particles to be sucked into the inflation or deflation parts while operating.
- Never point or look directly into the inflation / deflation ports while the pump is operating.
- Do not attempt to place objects or body parts into inflation / deflation port at any time.
- Please make sure that your power outlet voltage corresponds to the voltage marked on the Dual Action Turbo Power Pump.
- Use Dual-Action Turbo Power Pump only for its intended use.
- This pump is not designed for continuous use. Do not exceed 30 minutes of continuous use. Extended operation can over heat and damage the pump.
- Do not wet or expose the pump to water to avoid the risk of electric shock.
- Keep away from children.
- 1 x 220V AC Electric Air Pump For Air Mattress Air Bed
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|