Size (length*width*height): 8cm x 8cm x 9cm*DUE TO CMCO, LIQUID ITEM CAN'T BE POSTED TO SABAH AND SARAWAK, BUT PLEASE DO CONTACT US FIRST*
WEIGHT : 350ML
POLYTEX WATER BASED POLYCRYLIC WAX is semi- paste Finishing Wax protects and adds hand-rubbed luster to any finished wood surface. A transparent vanish wax for a clear image, metal and plastic finish
It is recommended for furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors, paneling and accessories that do not need a hard protective coat of polyurethane.
All surfaces must be free from dust, dirt, grease etc.
Apply a thin, even coat of polytex Finishing Wax with a clean cloth. ...
Allow Polytex (Waterbased) Polycrylic to dry thoroughly (10-15 minutes)
Polish with a clean cloth, weighted buffer or electric polisher.
- non-toxic and safe
- Dries to a permanent, waterproof, protective finish
- Use as a clear coat
- Acid free
The search for new methods of the treatment of wood and other wood-based materials for protection against decay is very important goal.
To overcome and minimize these disadvantages a number of specific problems exist:
1) the wood must be protected against degrading environmental factors (namely, moisture cycling, photodegradation and biological attack
2) the dimensional stability with respect to moisture cycling must be improved.
3) photodegradation due to sunlight must be minimized
4) the resistance to biological attack (fungus) must be improved.
5) the adhesion of protective and decorative coatings must be improved
6) extractives which adversely affect protective and decorative properties of coatings must be sealed within the wood. Paint, shellac, epoxies, or urethanes are applied to the surfaces resulting in protection which lasts a few seasons before the need arises to scrape and sand the old protective surface and repeat the coating applications. This is why our product is successfully tested to achieve the success of surface coating.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||5.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||14.30|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.10|