Expiry Date: More than 15 months
Certifications: Halal CertifiedOriginal Sumac | 20 gram
Boost up the immune system to fight any disease or outbreak (meningkatkan sistem imunisasi badan utk melawan penyakit atau wabak)
What is Sumac? Sumac is a spice that comes from ground Sumac berries of the Middle Eastern Rhus Coriaria plant. It’s famous for its Ruby color and sour flavor. And if you’re not familiar with it, we highly recommend it! But did you know that Sumac is considered a health super spice? And now scientists are studying the health benefits of this anti-oxidant rich spice.
Sumac Health benefits :
1) Anti-cancer : A super anti-oxidant, and packed with vitamin C. Has the ability to neutralize free radicals that can cause cancer, heart disease, and signs of aging.
2) Anti-inflammatory : Sumac is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory spices out there that helps fight various disorders, colds and the flu.
3) Regulating cholesterol levels and treating diabetes by reducing blood sugar. Studies have shown that daily intake of sumac for three months will lower the risk of cardiovascular disease among people with type 2 diabetes.
4) Anti-fungal & Anti-microbial : Can help treat skin inflammation and disorders. It has also been studied to be effective in fighting bacteria like Salmonella and can be used to safely disinfect fruits and vegetables.
5) Can increase breast milk production and ease menstrual cramps
6) Sumac is a Diuretic which means it helps remove toxins from the body through urine and has been used traditionally to treat urine infections and digestive problems.
How To Use :
Sumac is a widely used, essential spice in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cooking. It’s used in everything from dry rubs, marinades, and dressing. But its best use is sprinkled over food before serving.
It pairs well with vegetables, grilled lamb, chicken and fish. You can also sprinkle it a top basmati rice, grain salads, pita chips, or any type of flatbread (or use it as way to pump up the flavor of store bought breads or chips). Add it to roasted vegetables, fried or scrambled eggs, or incorporate it into roasted nuts. Rub sumac on meat, fish, or poultry.
How To Store :
Store sumac in an airtight container and away from heat and light
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||9.00|