Why Choose Tints of Nature Permanent Hair Colours?
- Natural, healthy looking hair colour can be achieved without the need for harsh chemical additives. Our permanent hair colours contain over 75% certified organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients.
- Animals should not suffer in the interest of beauty. We are a cruelty-free brand and we NEVER test on animals. We also never sell our products to countries who insist on animal testing.
- Our customers deserve the best quality products which deliver the best results. We manufacture in Great Britain to the highest quality standards and our unique permanent hair colour formula is designed to cover grey and to give outstanding salon quality results at home.
- In protecting the health of hair. Our unique, patented permanent hair colour formula is ammonia free and has been designed to actually nourish and strengthen hair during colouring.
- In not over complicating things. Our hair colours are easy to mix and apply.
- In protecting the environment and the world we live in. Our packaging is recyclable, our products are bio-degradable and our ingredients are ethically sourced from responsible suppliers.
Made with over 75% Certified Organic Ingredients:
- Shea Butter
- Green Tea
- Black Oat
Easy-to-use for stunning, salon-standard results at home.
Choose Natural Light Brown to beautify hair thats naturally medium brown or lighter. Perfectly covers 100% of grey.
For best results use our specially formulated Tints of Nature Shampoos and Conditioners to keep your colour locked in for longer.
Suitable for natural base colours 4-10 (1= Black 10= Platinum Blonde)
Please ensure that you carry out a skin sensitivity test and a strand test prior to colouring.
Clarifying Shampoo (10ml/0.35 fl oz), Plastic Gloves, Developing Cap, Easy to Follow Instruction Leaflet, Colour Gel (50ml/1.76 fl oz), Colourfix (50ml/1.76 fl oz), Shampoo (10ml/0.35 fl oz), Conditioner (10ml/0.35 fl oz).
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|