Size (length*width*height): 6cm x 4cm x 11cm
Primapore* Dressing Strip is a low allergy dressing strip in a 1 metre
How to Apply: Can be cut to size and used on sweaty skin and for awkward joints such as elbows or knees. Primapore Dressing Strip is non-sterile.
Suitable for cuts/ wounds/ burns
Absorbent and flexible fabric dressing
PRIMAPORE Flexible Fabric Dressings offer highly absorbent wound protection for cuts, grazes, and stitches. Designed to stay in place with a non-irritating, low allergy adhesive, PRIMAPORE can be worn for 1-2 days.
- Thick absorbent pad provides cushioning, and helps prevent leakage/staining1,2
- Flexible, to conform to your body and stay in place2
- Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic adhesive to help prevent irritation2-4
- Easy to remove, so it doesn’t damage your skin5
PRIMAPORE is ideal for: cuts, grazes, and stitches in sweaty areas (such as the hands and feet), or areas of high movement (such as the elbows and knees).
How to use PRIMAPORE
- Wash your hands before and after dealing with a wound. Gently clean the wound and surrounding skin, and dry thoroughly.
- Peel back the protective backing and place PRIMAPORE on the wound. Secure in place while gradually removing the remaining protective backing.
- To remove PRIMAPORE, lift one corner and slowly peel back from the wound until completed removed.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some
manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.
Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products
before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|