25 Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil
1) Muscle pain relief
2) Sinus Care
3) Joint Therapy
4) Reduce hunger cravings
5) Energize your body
6) Improve your shampoo experience
7) Allergy relief
8) For hair growth
9) Sunburn relief
10) Irritable bowel syndrome treatment
11) Improve bloating and indigestion
12) Freshen breath and reduce cavities
13) Reduce Nausea
14) Respiratory benefits
15) ADHD support
17) Fever reducer
18) Natural bug repellant
19) Healthy skin
20) Acne treatment
21) Cures headache
24) Balance hormones and relieve symptoms of PCOS
25) Cancer Treatment
Seven Heaven Peppermint Pure Essential Oil (10ml)
Close cap tightly after use
Keep in a cool, dry area away from heat and direct sunlight
No internal use without medical supervision
100%Mentha X Piperita(Concentrated, Therapeutic Grade)
Scents Description:A strong mintyscent
Perfectly safe for home use.
Inhaling essential oil would triggerfeelings of satisfaction, peace and calm in the body. Below are techniques on how to inhale essential oils.
1. Smell them straight from your hands after rubbing your hands together with essential oil.
2. Put the essential oil into a burner/diffuser so that the aroma will be dispersed into the air.
3. Pour hot water into a bowl and add a few drops of essential oil. Breathe in the wonderful aroma.
Apply essential oil directly onto skin. But only to certain parts of the body as peppermint may be too strong to be applied directly. Some oils will need to be diluted to avoid skin sensitivities.
1. Carefully apply 2-3 drops onto palm and rub profusely. After essential oils is blended evenly, apply to desired area and massage in circular motion.
Where to apply essential oils: Crown of head, temples, behind ears, neck, upper back, abdomen, over vital organs, soles and top of feet, ankles.
Attention: Please note that essential oils can be quite strong and may be irritating to the skin. If irritation occurs, wash with water and stop using on skin immediately. Please read label direction before using.