Size (length*width*height): 4cm x 4cm x 8cm
Are you looking for an essential oil that can boost your immune system, protect you from a variety of infections and relieve respiratory conditions?
Introducing: Eucalyptus essential oil. It's one of the best essential oils for sore throats, coughs, seasonal allergies and headaches.
Eucalyptus oil benefits are due to its ability to stimulate immunity, provide antioxidant protection and improve respiratory conditions.
- Improves respiratory conditions
- Relieves cough
- Improves seasonal allergies
- Fights infection
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Alleviates headaches
- Aids wound care
- Improves earaches
- Boosts mental clarity
- Repels rats
Precautions of using Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus oil is not safe for internal use. It should only be used aromatically or topically.
- If you are using eucalyptus for oral health purposes, make sure to spit it out afterwards. People with sensitive skin should dilute eucalyptus oil with a carrier oilbefore using it on their skin.
- I also suggest diluting eucalyptus before applying it topically to your children, and avoid using it on their faces, as it can be irritating. There have been instances of eucalyptus oil poisoning in infants and young children. It is not safe for children to swallow eucalyptus oil.
- If you are using eucalyptus oil on children, stick to diffusing it at home or diluting it with a carrier oil before topical application.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some
manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.
Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products
before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|