Size (length*width*height): 5cm x 5cm x 13cm
Why take Sambucol Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Relief Kids?
- Daycare, school and seasonal changes.
Sambucol Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Relief Kids is formulated with Elderberry & Elderflower, traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds & flu including:
- Sore Throat
Active ingredients per 15 mL oral liquid:
Sambucus nigra (Black Elderflower), flower juice dry 250mg, equiv. to flower fresh 3.8g, Sambucus nigra (Black Elderflower), fruit juice dry 163mg, equiv. to fruit juice fresh 5.7g, Honey 1.5g, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 82.5mg, Zinc (as zinc oxide) 3.0mg
- Best taken at the first sign of cold or flu symptoms:
- Shake well before use.
- Suitable for a Halal Diet
Direction for use:
- 2-4 yrs (11-14kgs): 7.5ml (1/2 tablespoon) once daily
- 5-9 yrs (15.24kgs): 10ml (2 teaspoons) once daily
- 10-12 yrs (26-33kgs): 15ml (1 tablespoon) once daily
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent talk to your medical practitioner. Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months. Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed: do not use if the seal is broken or missing. Contains potassium sorbate, sugars, sulfites & soya bean products.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE Shipping|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|