Size (length*width*height): 15cm x 8cm x 15cm
PureMed Fish Oil Plus
90 enteric coated softgel x 2 bottles
Natural Fish Oil 1200mg with High Strength of 900mg EPA and DHA
Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) 100mg
Vitamin E (Equiv Natural Vitamin E 15.6 I.U) 12mg
Vitamin D3 (Equiv Cholecalciferol 9.4 ug)
(Equiv Vitamin D3 375 I.U) 0.375 mg
Orally taken. Adult (above 12 years old) 1-2 softgels daily after meal or as directed by health professional.
Benefits of PureMed Fish Oil Plus
- Natural Fish Oil 1200mg with one of the Highest Strength of 900mg EPA and DHA with additional 3 ingredients Flaxseed oil, Vitamin E and Vitamin D
- Enteric-coated softgels withstand stomach acid to release fish oil directly into the intestinal tract. This ensures you get the benefits of fish oil.
- No fishy burp-back
- No digestive discomfort
- No fishy breath
- Molecularly distilled omega-3 fish oil for purity and benefits. Highly effective in removing contaminants such as PCB and methyl mercury from the fish oil.
- Uses ONLY natural, high quality, pure, pharmaceutical grade Omega-3 Fish Oil from New Zealand.
- Delivers an Suitable Ratio of EPA and DHA, these two essential fats in omega-3 oils are crucial to your health.
- Comprehensive ingredients in the market.
- Exceptional manufacturing consistency that delivers fish oil through rigorous selection, production, and testing pharmaceutical-grade processes
While MPlus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by MPlus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|