Size (length*width*height): 9cm x 9cm x 12cm
An easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of the solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing, and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy, and open.
- Children 4 years old and above.
- Nasal itchness.
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness.
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
Dosage/How to use:
Rinse at least ONE HOUR prior to bedtime to avoid any residual solution dripping down the throat.
NeilMed's Mixture packets should be used with NeilMed's 120 ml (4 oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed's packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.
How to use:
- Tilt Child's head to the side over sink.
- Insert nozzle into one nostril.
- Depress the white actuator until the saline mist begins to fill nasal passages.
- Continue to depress the actuator until you see excess fluid flow out nostril.
- Repeat process with second nostril.
- 2times a day.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE Shipping|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|