Size (length*width*height): 11cm x 4cm x 14cm
Cold Hot Pack
- Outer Material: Nylon + PVC
- Content: Gel Size
- Medium - 26 x 10.5cm (SP-7501)
- Large - 28 x 16cm (SP-7503)
- Color: Blue with printing
Recommended by Physicians Worldwide
- Flexible & pliable in temperature as low as -20'c
- Suitable for both cold and hot therapy (microwavable/reusable)
- Suitable for both cold and hot therapy (Accept temperature: -20~80C)
- Remains soft and flexible after freezing, even in temperatures as low as -20C
- Retains heat or coolness for a minimum of 45-60 minutes.
- Place the pack in a freezer for at least 15-20 minutes before each use.
- Place the pack in hot water (max 80) for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and wrap the pack in a dry towel.
- Apply to affected area.
- Place the pack in a microwave oven (recommend 1,000W)
- Ensure that the gel is evenly distributed in the pack.
- Heat the pack for 2 minutes and 30 seconds at a low power setting. Heating times will vary with the power of the microwave.
- If more heat is required, heat in additional 10-second increments until the desired temperature is reached.
- Allow the pack to rest at least 1 minute before application.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|