Size (length*width*height): 15cm x 10cm x 8cm
PROPERTIES & USES
- Many studies have noted the power of Peppermint, even in smaller amounts for stomach problems. Aromatherapists have long suggested using Peppermint either internally, aromatically, or topically for indigestion, nausea, or other digestive ailments. Topically a 1 or 2% dilution with a carrier can be massaged over the abdomen.
- Peppermint is often used to improve mental alertness and acuity. Apply Peppermint to the back of the neck to help relieve stress and tension. It can be applied to the temples to relieve headache. When applied to the bottom of the feet, Peppermint creates a cooling sensation and may help to reduce fever. Its aroma is uplifting and invigorating and when used topically can be soothing to tired, sore muscles.
- Its cooling sensation is perfect for fresh breath and opening the sinuses and airways. The FDA certifies Peppermint as GRAS. Mixing a drop of Peppermint with a blend of other oils will help the body absorb the constituents faster.
Precautions: Has a strong cooling sensation. Do not use with infants. Use with care during pregnancy.
Indigestion, irritable bowel (IBS), dental care/sensitive teeth, nausea, headache, urinary tract, respiratory problems, blood circulation.
Our Oils are Cold Pressed and pure with no additives or dilution.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS FOR PURE ESSENTIAL OILS
All our oils are pure and hence safe for the following methods (some brands add gums and resins as preservatives which can be harmful).
(For very sensitive skin, dilute or test on a small patch of skin when applying to skin or in Compress):
Dilute up to 5 drops of essential oil per 10 ml carrier/base oil. Mix well.
VAPOURISER/OIL BURNER (V):
Fill bowl with water, add 5 drops essential oil and apply heat/candle in relevant section. (Absorbed into body 35 times faster than consumption).
INHALATION (I): STEAM INHALATION (Not for asthmatics):
Add 3-5drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. Cover head with towel to create a tent over the bowl and inhale vapours through nose for 5 minutes.
DRY INHALATION (Suitable for asthmatics):
1- 2 drops essential oil on handkerchief or tissue, apply to nose and breathe deeply.
Add 3-5 drops essential oil to tub of warm water and settle in!
SKINCARE/RASHES/INSECT BITES/ (S):
The high viscosity of Our essential oil allows rapid osmosis through the skin. Can also be added to base creams or lotions for fragrance and skin/aroma benefits.
Add 6 drops for every 20 ml water in a spray bottle. Shake well and use to deodorize or disinfect rooms, wardrobes etc, spray on face for a quick pick me up or use relevant oils on your pillow to enhance sleep.
COMPRESS (C): HOT COMPRESS:
- Pour hot water into a bowl.
- Add 6-8 drops essential oil.
- Place a cotton cloth on water to absorb the oil AND water.
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Place on the area to be treated and leave for 1-2 hours.
As above but use cold water and ice cubes instead of hot.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|